|A great Church,
with a Heart of
Victory Temple Church of God
|Victory Temple is a Pentecostal Church, and a
member of the Church of God Cleveland Assembly.
|These are the Doctrines of the Church of God
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. In one God eternally existing in three persons: namely; the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, born of
the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That he ascended
to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of
God for all and is necessary for forgiveness of sins.
5. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the
Word and by the Holy Ghost.
7. Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
8. In baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
9. In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of
the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
10. In water baptism by immersion and that all who repent should be baptized in the name of the
Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.
11. Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
12. In the Lord's Supper and washing of time Saint's feet.
13. In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to
catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on earth one thousand years.
14. In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.